Introducing Hands 2 Hearts Challenge Blog
We are so very excited to introduce Hands 2 Hearts Challenge Blog, a new contest site for all types of paper crafting projects. This may include cards, photo frames, scrapbook pages, altered art, mini albums and all other crafts using paper.
We are looking for talented individuals who would like to be a part of our Hands 2 Hearts Design Team. The term will be for six months starting in June and ending in November.
- Must have a working blog that is in English
- Ability to take perfect photos for their creations
- Meeting our deadlines for your monthly commitments
We are looking for passionate crafters who are willing to commit their time and encourage their followers to participate in our challenges.
- Design one project each month that depicts the theme for the challenge
- Email us a high quality picture of your project before the deadline
- Post your project on your blog with details and add our link to it
- View & comment on the challenge entries and choose five winners
- Promote our challenges on your blog and social media sites
Please be fair in your judgement.
- Your profile will be featured on our blog
- You'll receive 15% discount on all your purchases during your tenure
- Scrap Korner gift voucher will be awarded at the end of your tenure
Each Design Team member will be compensated for their time and effort.
How to Apply:
Send us an email with the following:
- Subject - "H2H Design Team Call"
- A short statement about yourself and why you want to join our team
- Three to five photos of projects created by you in the past 12 months
- A link to your blog, photo and contact information
- Any past and current design team or crafting experience
Entries for this DT call must be received before May 1st, 2012. New design team members will be announced on the blog during the month of May.